Tuesday, September 24, 2013

37 Weeks

Hooray!  Less than 2 weeks left!  Yesterday was my 37 week mark, and I went to the doctor and scheduled my C-Section!  I'm having Mia on October 7th at 1pm.  YAY!  I'm so so excited that it's so soon!  

Ever wonder why I'm always wearing horizontal striped shirts in all my maternity pictures?  Here's the answer:  I have no idea.  Apparently I love all the stripey shirts.  Oh well.  

Anyway, there's really nothing new to report other than my delivery date!  

And I'll leave you with this picture of my darling girl, who got her first princess dress-up last weekend:


She loves it.  And I love her!

2 comments:

  1. You should have gone for the 8th then her and Kyri could have the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's so cool! It's kind of a thing in my family to have back-to-back birthdays (so many of us do!), so that's awesome that Mia and Kyri will have that!

      Delete