- Mia is sitting like a champ! She started sitting later than Lex did by a few weeks, but she picked it up really quickly. In a matter of days she went from not really sitting alone at all to being really stable-- she can stay seated while Lexsi jumps around her on the trampoline! Now she just needs to learn how to get from laying down to sitting up.
- She is scooting a lot. She spins on her tummy, rolls over and pushes forward a little to get to what she wants. She hasn't gotten up on her hands and knees yet, which I am TOTALLY okay with. Having two mobile girls is going to be crazy.
- This girl LOVES to eat. She's not a huge fan of baby food, but if we give it to her in between table food, she tolerates it. However, she'll eat anything that I eat! When I feed her she usually says "MMMM!" the whole time she eats (totally What About Bob? style.) I love it! She is also getting pretty good at self-feeding when I give her small pieces of food.
- She is such a friendly girl! She is super smiley to total strangers, and loves getting attention!
- She is still a Mama's girl, especially when she's tired.
- She is still not sleeping through the night, and I've decided I'm okay with this. She wakes up to nurse and that's fine. It's a phase and it won't last forever, and while she needs me in the night I'm going to be here for her!
-She is still rocking 0-3 month clothes. Tiny girl.
- Mia thinks Lexsi is the coolest person on the planet. They play together a lot, which is awesome!
-Her hair is so funny and awesome... it's super curly, but also way long if you pull the curl straight! The back of it gets crazy dreadlocks that I have to comb out daily. I feel like she has more hair than Lexsi did at her age.
-When she's really happy she smiles so big and crinkles her nose-- it's pretty much the cutest thing ever!
-She laughs a lot, and it's so adorable!
- When she's sitting or laying on the floor, she often lays her face down on the carpet and smiles at you really sweetly-- it's just a funny little thing she's decided is fun to do I guess!
We love this little sweetheart so much!
Lex loves holding her sister :)
She loves looking in the mirror! (There's the nose crinkle!)
First time eating spaghetti-- she's a huge fan!
Girlies on a walk
Making our own fun
7 months with her zebra
She's so pretty!