Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sad Girl

I feel a little guilty about posting this picture.  I don't know why... I think it's cause I don't want to seem like a complainer or have anyone think I'm upset that my little girl is sick and teething.  BUT-- she is both of those things, and the past 3 days have been some of our hardest together.  She doesn't know what to do with herself, and is fussing and crying the majority of the day.  I'm always posting about how amazing she is, and I stand by that 100%.  She's SUCH a happy, fun baby!  It's so very rare that she's ever upset that when she is it's weird.  

But this post is a reminder that real life happens, that we have bad days, that sometimes  your baby just won't be happy, no matter how many walks you go on, suckers you try to give her (without success), naps she takes, trips to the store you make to get out of the house, doses of Advil you give, episodes of Baby Einstein she watches, songs you sing, books you read, baths she takes... etc.


Some weeks are just tough.


And that's okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment