Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Happening...

Those side-effects I've always equated with pregnancy are finally kicking in.  I have become one snarky pregnant lady, believe you me.  I mean, let's be serious, I've always been a very straightforward, tell-it-how-it-is person, but I think I'm becoming extreme now.  I need to have some sort of filter or something!

ALSO-- two nights ago we were supposed to have a hot dog and marshmallow roast up the canyon with DJ's siblings, but my body was just so exhausted that I wanted to stay home.  I told DJ that, and explained that I wouldn't mind one bit if he still went.  Naturally, he opted to stay home with me.  That made me feel a little guilty, so I started being moody (like the, I-feel-bad, I-might-cry kind of moody).  Then he asked what we should eat for dinner, and I started crying, because, "We don't have any food!!!" (In reality we did, just nothing that either of us wanted.)  In the end I ordered a pizza for DJ and ate plain white rice myself.  It was just ridiculous that I even cried?  It was an emotional night.

I feel like I've aged about 10 years.  Or 50, I'm not sure.  My knees and feet have been KILLING me!  A few nights ago I colored, cut and styled both Nikki and Keesha's hair (which, for the record, looks pretty awesome!), and that's usually no big deal.  I obviously love doing hair, and had a blast doing their's, but man did I ever feel it that night and the whole day after!  I came to the heart-breaking conclusion that I'm probably going to have to call doing hair quits until after Lexsi comes.  So sad!  But my poor body just can't handle it along with a full time job and full-time baby growth.

Apparently, I've become a snorer.  Poor DJ!  I've never been a snorer unless I was SUPER tired or something... apparently I've been snoring every night for the past week or so.  I really do feel bad for him, but what can I do?  I just don't know.

All of things are not necessarily ideal, but I don't mind them.  Remember how I chose to have a baby?  Oh yeah, that means I chose everything that comes with it :)  I sure do enjoy this crazy ride!!!


1 comment:

  1. I've done all that a time or five and I'm happy to say that it's over and I got through it. I never minded being pregnant. I was tired in the very early and late stages but the pay-off was way worth it! Take it easy where you can. DJ will live through the snoring, heck in a few years it'll be tandem snoring. There's no time like the present in accomodating!

    ReplyDelete