Monday, April 18, 2011

A Recipe For Megs

Tonight I tried a new recipe for fettuccine alfredo. I've never made a sauce from scratch before, and I was a little nervous about it. Oh man, was it ever worth it!!! This sauce is seriously so easy and delicious! It immediately made me think of my big sister, Meggin, because I've never met anyone who loves fettuccine alfredo as much as that girl! So, Meg, this one's for you! (And, of course, anyone else who wants to have something amazing for dinner ;]) Zach pronounced it "Exceedingly delicious," which, if you know him and his eating habits, is pretty impressive!!!

Fettuccine Alfredo

1/2 C Milk
1/2 C Butter or Margarine
8 oz Cream Cheese, cut up
3/4 C Parmesan Cheese (the grated kind you get in a jar... that's kinda powdery...)


You just throw all of that in a little pot and stir it constantly until it's all melted together and smooth.

This recipe made enough for DJ, Zach and me all to eat dinner, and I've got some left over for my lunch tomorrow.

Try it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm-o!! Totally trying that one! Good thing it sounds super healthy, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah cause alfredo is ALWAYS so healthy...

    ReplyDelete