Sunday, April 17, 2011

Makeup Bags

I've been having issues with makeup bags lately. I've been using the same one for too long, and it was getting pretty nasty inside. You know how that goes. So I threw it away, and for the past couple of months I've been keeping my makeup in a Ziploc bag. Clearly that couldn't last forever! So yesterday, I made myself new makeup bags. I made them up as I went, and I'm pretty pleased with the results!

Here they are when they're all closed up. So cute, right?
Here's the inside of the powder bag... I couldn't really roll up a bag that has big powder containers in it, so I made a separate one for my bronzer, foundation, etc.
Here's the brush/eye makeup bag unrolled.
And here it is all opened up! I seriously love it! Since I made it myself, I could make each little section the perfect size for what it was going to hold. Like my mom always told me, "A place for everything, and everything in it's place!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment