- At her 6-month well check, she weighed 14 pounds 10 ounces (20%) and was 26.25 inches long (76%). She's still my biggest baby, but she's starting to slow down on her growth and follow the other girls' growth patterns more closely.
- She has just recently started wearing 3-6 month clothes.
- She loves baby food! Her favorites are carrots, sweet potatoes and squash. She hates green beans and peas, and is pretty unimpressed by fruit as well. The only fruits she enjoys are apples and pears. She also loves baby oatmeal and rice cereal. She does NOT like solid foods. At all.
- She is sitting like a champ! She is not really anywhere close to crawling yet, which I am 100% okay with. My girls are generally mobile a little later, and it's pretty awesome that I don't have to baby proof quite as early.
- She is so so quiet. She really doesn't babble at all. True to her Savage name, her main forms of communication are grunts and squeals. She's such a content baby! She laughs and smiles a lot. I've been doing my best to get her to say, "Mama," and DJ is trying hard to get her to say," Dada." So far she's not saying anything. Haha!
- She is a really good sleeper. She usually goes to bed between 6-7pm and sleeps til about 1am when she gets up to eat. Then she sleeps til around 7am, eats, and goes back to sleep again til around 9am. She usually takes 2 naps a day, each between 2-3 hours.
- She is still bald as can be. She has a little bit of hair but it's super short, and I still can't decide what color it will be. I'm thinking lighter brown than her sisters, but not fully blonde. We'll see.
- Her eye color changes daily, just like mine! Some days they look blue, occasionally green, and sometimes grey. So I'm thinking she'll end up with hazel eyes. If you look closely, right around her pupil she has a ring of light brown, the middle of her iris is green, and the outer edge is blue. It's really pretty!
- She has the best smile! She is so happy and smiles at everyone.
- She has 2 teeth on the bottom, which she got when she was around 4 months old. She's pretty much been teething ever since then-- drooling, swollen gums, chewing everything in sight-- but no other teeth have popped through yet!
- Her Daddy always calls her Pypes, and I usually call her Pyper Rosie, Miss Pyper, or Miss Rosie.
Here are some recent pictures of my baby love:
Playing in her bouncer:
Her first time sitting in a shopping cart seat:
Staying up late to watch basketball with Dad:
Sitting up so big!
She loves Lexsi!
She is just so pretty. Really.
And so happy.
And time to update her monthly growth pictures.