Monday, January 6, 2014

Halloween

Before Mia was born, I had the awesome idea that for Halloween, I'd have Lex dress up as Boo again, and dress Mia up as Mike Wazowski.  We got the Mike onesie in the summer, well before Mia came along.  On the day of Halloween, it turned out that we were buying a car (great planning), and as the time got closer for our ward trunk or treat, DJ was still at the bank and dealership working out details.  I got the girls dressed for the party so they'd be ready when DJ got home.  Lex was being super grumpy.  About 2 minutes after putting Mia in her costume, she had a major blowout and had to be changed.  Before I changed her, though, I took pictures.  This was the best I got.


Awesome, right?  And then one of Mia, completely coming apart:


Both girls were crying, I was crying, and we never did make it to the trunk or treat.  I'm still working on getting through the big Costco bag of candy we bought for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment