Monday, January 6, 2014

2013 Wrap-Up

Oh, dear.

Looking back over my blog this year, I realized there were some pretty big things I missed.  Some little ones too.  So here we go with the year wrap-up, in multiple posts.  {Deep breath!}

For Spring Break, we went to Disneyland!  I was so excited to take little Lex.  She definitely enjoyed herself, but clearly would enjoy it more now that she's almost 2 and obsessed with all things Disney!  Her favorite ride by far was "It's a Small World."  Since I was pregnant, I didn't get to do any big rides, just the little ones with Lex.  We were there with my parents, little brothers, and my sister and her family, so luckily DJ had people to go on the big rides with!  I'd love to go back in a few years when the girls are big enough to really appreciate it!  Of course I'll likely have more babies then so... haha we'll see.

Lex in Mickey Mouse's house:




Lex and DJ on the carousel: 


We stopped in Vegas on the way to Disneyland and on the way home.  We stayed in the Stratosphere, so we got a great view of Vegas at night!



In April was a HUGE event that somehow I missed... DJ graduated from BYU!  He got a great job and loves what he's doing now, which is awesome!


 DJ and Ryan Boyce


Mammie, Papi, DJ and Lex

We had a barbecue for DJ with our families that evening.  I'm so proud of DJ for finishing his education!  He's a great example to our kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment