Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mia Mae's Blessing

While visiting my parents in Provo last week, we got to bless Mia.  DJ's parents were also in town for Thanksgiving, so the timing was perfect!  We had the families gather at my parents' house and did the blessing there.  Her blessing was really beautiful.  The Spirit was very strong and I was so grateful for all the family we had there to support us!  When Lexsi was blessed, she wore the dress that I was blessed in as a baby.  I decided to make Mia's dress so she could keep it forever.  Hopefully Lex isn't upset about that, cause she may not get her dress (my sister and I both wore it, and I don't know who will end up with it).  But it is what it is, I suppose.  In the end, my mom made Mia's dress.  I didn't intend for her to, but I was very grateful.  It turned out so beautiful! Here are some pictures from the day:


 Mia with the men who stood in the circle for the blessing:
Toogie, Sean, Jordan, Davey, Dad, Grandpa and Papi


 Our little fam!


 Mia Mae with Great Grandpa and Grandma Savage


 With Grammie and Tooge


 The fam with Grandma and Grandpa (Lex is running away in the background... haha!)


 With Mammie and Papi


 Mom, Dad and Mia


 In the blessing dress Grammie made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment