Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Dump

Seriously, we're talking close to 50 pictures here.  The thing is, I take LOTS of pictures of Lex on my phone, and I never knew how to get them online til like 3 days ago.  So... here are the pictures I have of her since she was born in February.  There are a few things we can learn from these pictures; 

1.) I take many many pictures of her while she sleeps.  I can't help it, she's adorable!  
2.) She has gotten progressively cuter.  I think we're in trouble.  
3.) Her hair has gotten SO LONG!  It's crazy.  Plus it's now a dark reddish-brown, rather than the black it was when she was born.  

Enjoy!

1 Day Old



 I can't get over how huge this binky looks!  Her little face was tiny!!!






Ready for March Madness!

First trip to PCMC



I SO wish she would still sleep on our chests.  She was so snuggly!

Bahahaha!  This day she was SO tired but would not go to sleep, so she looked like this:







Getting loved by McKay!




One of the first smiles I ever got a picture of



It's so dark, but I LOVE her "touchdown" hands while she sleeps!

After about 7 hours in the car, she was still this sweet:

Fiesta Hair!!! (and a major double chin!)

After our last trip to PCMC-- no more brace!!!




First piggy tails!



This is the typical Lex face-- mouth wide open :)  I adore her!


And now, for posterity's sake... these lovely pictures of DJ and Zac eating suckers (weirdly):


0 comments:

Post a Comment