Saturday, March 3, 2012

Proof She's Mine

So, my girl looks nothing like me.  She's 100% her daddy's girl.  When people see us together, they probably think that; a.) I stole her, or b.) I'm not a real blonde.  But I didn't, and I am.  And anyway, I have proof that she's mine:

1- She takes FOREVER to wake up.  She'll start stirring around and grunting and stretching and yawning-- and you think that means she's waking up, right?  WRONG!  When these things start happening, you've still got a good 30 minutes before you'll see her eyeballs.  That's me all the way!

2- She LOVES having her head rubbed.  Even when she's wide awake, if you start rubbing her head, she starts to relax and drift off to sleep.  I'm totally the same way.

3- She wants to be SUPER snuggled all the time.  When she sleeps, we wrap her in a receiving blanket and then tuck her into a big thick quilt as well, and she'll sleep for a long time.  I almost always have a blanket wrapped around me, even when I'm dressed in long sleeves and pants.

So there.  Proof that she's actually my daughter.  Ta-daaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment