Sunday, September 25, 2011

Post 2 of the Day-- The Sweet New Dad

Remember how earlier today I posted a picture of DJ starting a blanket for Alexsi?  Well he finished it all in one day.  Want to see it??


He designed and made it all by himself!  How great is he??  He even chose out the fabric from my fabric collection all on his own-- what a guy!


The back is pink polka-dotted flannel, courtesy of Grammie Bean (love ya, mom!).  DJ designed the "A" blanket to look like the Atlanta Braves' "A" logo, and then made it girly for Alexsi.  The coolest part is, it's obviously her initial as well.  That little girl is going to have her daddy wrapped so tightly around her finger, he's not even going to know what to do with himself :)  And here's one last picture of my fantastically sweet hubby, working away at the baby blanket today:


So cute.  I absolutely adore him!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am impressed! I'm pretty sure your man can sew better than I can! There is definitely something sweet about a picture of a man working away at a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete