Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jessie's [hair] Girl

Yeah, I'm Jessie's hair girl. Pretty sweet! My cousin Jessika is a DOLL. The girl is seriously SO pretty, and I don't think she even realizes how beautiful she is, which means she is not stuck up, which naturally makes her more attractive. She has this amazing thick, curly red hair that I've been dying to get my hands on since the day we met. It's just SOOO pretty! I'm thrilled that she let me do her hair for her very first date tonight! She looked stunning! I did her make-up as well, but unfortunately the pictures make her eyes look darker than they looked in real life. But she really looks great. She's out on her date right now (don't think about it TOO much, Matt!) and I'm sure her date is in awe of her. I love that girl!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment