Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 9: French-Braided Side Messy Bun

If any of you really know me, or heck, even if you don't but you happen to have been following my hairstyles, you know I use braids regularly.  They're a staple in my hair-life.  Today is no exception.  The thing is, I only wash my hair every three days or so, and last time I washed it I braided my bangs back, remember?  So they've been crimpy and gross so I've had no choice but to braid them.  So today, I did a french braid that  wrapped all the way all around my head and ended in a low, messy bun on the side:



I threw a flower in to make it little more snazzy, but there you go!  Quick and easy, probably takes about 2 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. Nice. One of my main characters uses braids a lot at one point in the story.

    ReplyDelete