Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 19: A Cop-Out and High-Volume Curls

When I woke up this morning, my hair looked like this:


How awesome is that??  I wanted to just pop a headband in and call it good, but I figured it would be a cop-out, since it was my natural hair and I've already done that once.  So, I busted out something else.  First, I ratted the bangs back, and added lots of volume across the whole crown:


Lookin good... next I pulled it up into a high pony:


See all that volume?  Check it out:


I decided I could still play with the natural curl I had today, so I very loosely pinned the curls up:



The thing is, this would look SO GOOD in a really sleek, straight pony with all that volume.  Give it a whirl!!!


1 comment:

  1. You wake up looking like that?!?!?!? I should have known...DJ is a lucky man. ;)

    ReplyDelete