Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 13: Side Braid

Are you getting sick of braids yet?  TOO BAD!  Cause I love them!  I knew I was going to be laying on my back for a few hours tonight while getting my eyelashes done, so I needed a style that would be comfy.  This was the answer!  I brushed my hair over to the side of my head and braided it loosely.  It took about 30 seconds.  Now that's my kind of style!!!


Now for the eyelashes... here's the before, complete with awesome bags under my eyes:


And... AFTER!  Check those babies out!  So long and luscious!  I think I'm in love :)  Also, my nose looks rather huge in this photo.  Please ignore that fact.  Really, I don't have a large schnozz.


Thanks Ash!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the lashes. Who did them for you and how much if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete