Saturday, June 18, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

Let's see who wins, via Random.org's Random Integer Generator.....


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2011-06-18 23:13:05 UTC

And who is # 14???

Jon and Karen Egeland said...14

I'm a follower. And I LOVE your simple styles. This is just what I need. :)
Yay Karen!!!  If you come for Davey's wedding this weekend, I'll give you your prize then.  If you can't make it, I'll send it to you :)   

To everyone else... don't you worry, I've got something else up my sleeve for next week's giveaway!  Thanks again for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I really, really, really, hope I can make it to David's wedding. That's fine if you bring it then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if she can't make it, you can just give it to me and I'll make sure she gets it... :)

    ReplyDelete