Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best Vacation EVER!!! Day 4

Day 4: CARLSBAD

On Wednesday we got up and drove to Carlsbad. We stayed at a hotel that was less than a mile from the beach, which was great! It was pretty windy on the beach, so it was kinda chilly, but the sun was so hot that within 45 minutes of being out there I had burned my legs way worse than the entire time I was in Palm Springs. When we went back out to the beach that afternoon I decided not to wear a swimming suit, just relax on the beach and read. We stayed on the beach until sunset, and it was so pretty! Since there was just the two of us we had a blast setting the camera on the sand and putting the timer on and running out by the ocean to get a good picture of us both. I'm pretty sure other people on the beach were pretty entertained by us as well :)

Yep. This was my life for an entire week. Be jealous.
I think everyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with jumping pictures :)
Watching the sunset... the background almost looks fake. It was so pretty!
DJ watching the sunset.
One of the pictures we set the timer to take. We LOVE silhouette pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE those pictures with the sunset background! they're awesome! Looks like you guys had an incredible trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! So pretty...I want a vacation now! Well, I am glad you had the BEST VACATION EVER!

    ReplyDelete